The Inn at Leola Village recognizes our guests and clients share our concerns about the current situation with COVID-19. As such, we want to take the time to provide information on what we are doing to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, as well as communicate our policies related to hotel, restaurants, spa and event bookings.
First, we are in regular communication with government and industry officials, leveraging the advice and experience of others to assist with our decision making.
Supporting Healthy Behaviors
- Our employees have gone through safety and cleaning reviews appropriate to their departments.
- All areas (especially lobbies, door handles, public restrooms, etc.) are being more frequently cleaned and sanitized.
- All staff have been instructed to stay home, or will be sent home, if there is any concern about their health.
- Handwashing stations and hand sanitizer are readily available to employees and guests.
- While we are serving room service breakfast and dinner, our restaurants are closed to the public and guests.
- The Spa at Leola Village is closed, however curbside product purchases are being carefully accommodated.
- Card purchases may be obtained online, with proper shipping of your choice.
Following CDC guidelines, Osteria Avanti, our casual Italian inspired restaurant is now open, with indoor and outdoor seating available, Wednesday – Sunday, from 4pm.
A boxed breakfast is available daily either at our front desk or delivered to your room.
The Spa at Leola Village is open Tuesday – Saturday, by appointment only. Following CDC guidelines, facials and waxing treatments are currently not offered.
We look forward to your visit.
Please check our websites and social media to stay updated on events and specials.
The Inn at Leola Village