A Trip to Lancaster, PA from New York
Stay in beautiful Lancaster County for its historic charm, rustic elegance and superb hospitality. Many of the original structures, dating back to the county’s establishment in 1729, can still be seen today.
Come explore the stunning scenery consisting of old-world charm and modern accommodations and stay at the Inn at Leola Village in Lancaster, PA!
A Signature Luxury Experience
Our luxurious hotel boasts the perfect location for a romantic getaway, a weekend girls’ trip or a destination location for your next event. The Inn at Leola Village offers guests all the typical features of a standard hotel but with an elevated and boutique flair. These include:
Directions to Our Hotel
157.9 miles/2 hours 41-minute drive via I-95 S
Leaving New York
- Drive southeast on Steve Flanders Square toward Park Row then turn right.
- Keep right to continue on Barclay St then turn right on Church St.
- Keep left to continue on 6th Ave and turn left on Watts St.
- Follow the ramp onto I-78 W/Holland Tunnel and continue on I-78 W for 2.3 miles.
Entering New Jersey
- Keep right at the fork to stay on I-78 W, follow signs for Interstate 78/Interstate 95/Turnpike.
- After 7.9 miles, take the I-95 S/NJ Turnpike exit toward Trenton.
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto I-95 S/NJ Turnpike S and continue for 52.4 miles.
- Take exit 6 toward I-95 S.
- After 1.5 miles, head onto I-95 S for 7.7 miles.
- Keep left at the fork to continue on I-276 W, follow signs for Penna Turnpike/Harrisburg—continue for 30 miles.
- Follow the signs onto I-76 W for 39.5 miles then use exit 286 toward US-222/Reading/Lancaster.
- Continue onto Colonel Howard Blvd then turn left onto US-222 S toward Lancaster.
- After 9.2 miles, follow the PA-772 exit toward Brownstown/Rothsville.
- Turn left onto PA-772 E and continue for 3.4 miles.
- Turn right onto W Main St then turn left.
The Inn at Leola Village will be on the right.
Visit us at The Inn at Leola Village for an experience centered around wellness, relaxation, luxury and sustainability. Book your next weekend getaway or long-term stay today to begin the ultimate experience at our boutique hotel.