A Trip to Lancaster, PA from Washington
The upscale and refined exterior of The Inn at Leola Village speaks volumes to the type of accommodations and services you’ll experience during your stay. We offer a variety of signature luxury suites and extravagant spa services to guests of our elegant hotel.
Our restaurant serves delicious meals composed of locally sourced ingredients from our chef’s on-site garden. As one of many examples, our locally sourced meals is just one of the ways The Inn at Leola Village remains a sustainable-focused hotel.
How to Get to Our Boutique Hotel
123.2 miles/2 hours 26-minute drive via I-83 N
- Head southeast on Scott Cir NW toward Rhode Island Ave NW.
- Continue onto Mt Vernon Pl NW.
- Continue straight onto New York Ave NW.
- Take the Balt-Wash Pkwy ramp on the left to Baltimore then merge onto Baltimore-Washington Pkwy and continue for 5.5 miles.
- For 12.8 miles, keep left to stay on Baltimore-Washington Pkwy then continue onto MD-295 N/Baltimore-Washington Pkwy for 7.8 miles.
- Take the exit onto I-695 N toward Towson for 19.6 miles then follow exit 24 for I-83 N toward York Pa/Timonium.
- Take exit 19 for PA-462 W and continue straight onto N Hills Rd.
- From here, turn right onto US-30 E for 11 miles then continue onto US-30 E for 12.7 miles.
- Take the New Holland Pike exit and turn left onto PA-23 E/New Holland Pike.
- Continue to follow PA-23 E for 4.7 miles, then turn right.
The Inn at Leola Village will be on the right.
Dive into the beauty of Lancaster, PA by booking your next visit at The Inn at Leola Village today!