A Luxurious Trip to Lancaster, PA from Philadelphia
For over 250 years, Lancaster, Pennsylvania has embodied the rich history of those who built it. Much of the architecture across the city today dates back to the early to mid-1800s with some structures dating as far back as 1719. While walking through the streets, some of the beautiful landmarks you’ll come across today include the Lancaster Central Market, Fulton Theatre and the Strasburg Rail Road.
Discover the beauty of Lancaster County when you stay at The Inn at Leola Village—A Historic Hotel of America.
Experienced Staff & Exceptional Service
The Inn at Leola Village brings a richness to modern-day hotel accommodations. Besides our charming, historic exterior, the Inn is filled with everything you need for a relaxing stay. Across the hotel, our dedicated staff works diligently to provide you with the highest quality service.
Pamper yourself with a massage from one of our trusted professionals here at our on-site boutique spa.
Directions to Our Boutique Hotel
74.1 miles/1 hour 23-minute drive via I-76 W
To get to The Inn at Leola Village from Philadelphia:
- First, head south on S 15th St toward S Penn Square then continue to John F Kennedy Blvd Bridge.
- Merge onto I-76 W via the ramp to Vly Forge, then merge onto I-76 W.
- Continue on I-76 W for 7.9 miles then take the exit on the left after 5.1 miles to stay on I-76 W toward Harrisburg.
- From here, take exit 286 toward US-222/Reading/Lancaster for 39.9 miles.
- Continue onto Colonel Howard Blvd then turn left and merge onto US-222 S toward Lancaster.
- Take the PA-772 exit toward Brownstown/Rothsville then turn left onto PA-772 E and continue for 3.4 miles.
- Finally, turn right onto W Main St.
Our hotel is located on the right.
For weekend getaways, long-term stays or hosting your next event, the Inn at Leola Village is the perfect place to be. Book your luxurious visit with us today!